"Who Owns Water ?" screening
Tuesday, July 21st, 2015 at 6pm
Location: Corazon Cinema & Cafe, 36 Granada Street, St. Augustine, FL 32084
This event is in the past.
Who’s in control? It depends on who you talk to.
Everything comes down to 1 question: Who Owns Water?
In this stunningly-shot, award-winning documentary film, brothers Michael and David Hanson return to the source of their childhood river and paddle it to the Gulf of Mexico to take you deep into the Water Wars.
Join us as we partner with the US Green Building Council of N Florida to screen this film, and then let's discuss water and water supply for our future.
- 6:00pm Check-in, order food & drink, & socialize
- 6:20pm USGB N Florida Chapter Announcements
- 6:30pm Film starts (50 minutes)
- 7:30pm Expert Local Panel - Neil Armingeon, Matanzas Riverkeeper
- 8:15pm Free environmentally-friendly raffle
Yummy popcorn, food and drink available to purchase and eat during the movie!